Perhaps, you are coming to terms with the amount of waste you produce on a daily basis and you have decided to embark on your own zero-waste journey to try and reduce your carbon footprint in the world. You may have considered quitting disposables, (come on, you’re literally throwing your money away!) and you have been looking for a way to replace your single-use cotton makeup remover pads or wipes.
Well, now you can leave a lighter footprint than ever before and reap the benefits of a zero waste lifestyle with our eco-friendly solution to makeup removal.
How will La Nature pads help me on my zero-waste journey?
- Feel truly good about yourself every time you take your makeup off and inspire people in your life to do their bit for the environment too. Imagine, what an awesome local impact you’ll be able to see!
- Save money in the long run from no longer having to purchase packs of disposable cotton rounds each year. Best money-saving life hack ever!
- Treat yourself to our luxurious, dual-sided and easy to use reusable makeup remover pads that work fantastically well with any type of makeup remover, feel amazing on your skin and are perfect for delicate areas around the lips and eyes.
- The pads are made from the pulp of the bamboo grass and have a shiny, silky look and an incredibly soft feel. They don’t waste your makeup remover and are more absorbent than cotton or hemp and are free of chemicals and dyes.
We’ve currently helped over 230 people reduce their waste in the bathroom and become more eco-friendly, and unfortunately, stocks are depleting much faster than we expected.
To avoid re-stocking delays, you should act fast and click the “Add To Cart” button so that your zero-waste pads or bundle will be reserved with us.
We want you and your pads or a bundle to be united as fast as possible, and it would be a shame if you had to wait 4-6 weeks for more reusable pads to land in our warehouse.
How to use?
- Keep the pads stored dry in your travel pouch, ready for use
- To remove makeup, apply your favourite makeup remover on the reusable pad
- Wipe off the makeup off your face using the pad
- Gently refresh your face with cold water, leaving it clean and moisturised
- Place the used pad into the laundry mesh bag, wash the pads with your next wash and reuse again and again
These bamboo cleansing pads are just what I wanted. I have stopped using disposable wipes and cottom pads as I wanted something more ecologically sound. These fit the bill. I use them with micellar water which easily removes all my makeup. I then wash the pads with a little liquid soap and warm water and air dry them. The makeup just floats away and the pads look like new. So pleased with them and they were beautifully packaged when they arrived complete with a storage pouch and a laundry bag. There was a lovely hand written thank you note inside. I would recommend these pads to everyone. First class product! Thank you.
Gorgeous product, beautifully wrapped and great service. Highly recommend.
They're great! They occasionally feel a little rough on my skin but never leave it sore and get make up off perfectly. 4 not 5 stars as I can't seem to get them fully clean when they're washed. Great service too!
When this product arrived, I thought I had shopped at Harrods! The packaging was beautiful, there was a "thank you" note from (i think) the owner, and the cleansing pads are great. Only downside - wish I'd ordered the larger pack, so i can wash them all just once a week.
The pads themselves can be used to remove makeup on a cleansered face. I also dampen them and apply skin tonic. In my opinion they also act, like a gentle exfoliator. I will be ordering more.
I love the size, texture and how useful these make up remover pads are. One is enough to clean the whole face (unless you have lots of make up on) and I’ve used them to put on toner too. Washing them is a doddle: they come with their own wash bag in the bundle option. I dried them on a drying rack. Haven’t tried the dryer because I don’t want them to shrink. I recommend them wholeheartedly!