Perhaps, you are coming to terms with the amount of waste you produce on a daily basis and you have decided to embark on your own zero-waste journey to try and reduce your carbon footprint in the world. You may have considered quitting disposables, (come on, you’re literally throwing your money away!) and you have been looking for a way to replace your single-use cotton makeup remover pads or wipes.
Well, now you can leave a lighter footprint than ever before and reap the benefits of a zero waste lifestyle with our eco-friendly solution to makeup removal.
How will La Nature pads help me on my zero-waste journey?
- Feel truly good about yourself every time you take your makeup off and inspire people in your life to do their bit for the environment too. Imagine, what an awesome local impact you’ll be able to see!
- Save money in the long run from no longer having to purchase packs of disposable cotton rounds each year. Best money-saving life hack ever!
- Treat yourself to our luxurious, dual-sided and easy to use reusable makeup remover pads that work fantastically well with any type of makeup remover, feel amazing on your skin and are perfect for delicate areas around the lips and eyes.
- The pads are made from the pulp of the bamboo grass and have a shiny, silky look and an incredibly soft feel. They don’t waste your makeup remover and are more absorbent than cotton or hemp and are free of chemicals and dyes.
We’ve currently helped over 230 people reduce their waste in the bathroom and become more eco-friendly, and unfortunately, stocks are depleting much faster than we expected.
To avoid re-stocking delays, you should act fast and click the “Add To Cart” button so that your zero-waste pads or bundle will be reserved with us.
We want you and your pads or a bundle to be united as fast as possible, and it would be a shame if you had to wait 4-6 weeks for more reusable pads to land in our warehouse.
How to use?
- Keep the pads stored dry in your travel pouch, ready for use
- To remove makeup, apply your favourite makeup remover on the reusable pad
- Wipe off the makeup off your face using the pad
- Gently refresh your face with cold water, leaving it clean and moisturised
- Place the used pad into the laundry mesh bag, wash the pads with your next wash and reuse again and again
I bought a 16 pad bundle. I use the pads soaked in warm water each morning and night to remove my facial oil cleanser and make-up. I have taken them wild camping, where they proved much easier to manage than wet face cloths and cotton wool pads. They wash easily, they don't stain and they seem hard wearing. The carrying pouch and laundry bag are a really useful addition. I love this product and its ethos, so much better to use this than cotton wool pads. I personally cannot tell the difference between the smooth side and the ex-foliating side of the pads, they feel just the same and on some pads they look the same too. They seem a little costly but they are good quality. I would buy them again.
Had been looking at these for awhile, love the environmental factor of helping our planet.
They are great to take my make up off and wash really well in my normal whites wash.
I will be buying these pads for years to come.
A really lovely natural product.
It's amazing and rare to receive such a nice package and the handwritten note is a great touch. The pads are just as expected. I'm so happy I stumbled upon your website, thank you!
Stine from Denmark
I found out about La Nature reusable pads on Instagram and immediately liked their product. When my 16 pads bundle arrived I was well impressed, beautiful recyclable packaging, personal message from the owner and the bundle itself exceeded my expectations! Now that I ditched single-use pads and started using these super soft, luxurious pads from La Nature I cannot imagine myself ever going back to disposable makeup pads. I am very happy that I found this company, such a hidden gem, thank you.